RELATIONSHIP MATA WITHIN OUI



After my post on Instagram about people having two relationship within the school someone texted me. Obviously the person is a female because the person said she is dating her best friends boyfriend, in quote 'BFF'. The problem is that her friend doesn't know about it.
MY CHAT WITH HER (SCREENSHOT)

MY OPINION:
1) Cheating is bad. Like very very bad. You can't say you love someone and you think about cheating on the person. But a little Netflix and chill with another person shouldn't hurt (Please am only joking


2) How do people feel comfortable cheating within OUI. Come on seriously the school isn't that big. You could have at least gone to OAU to get a side chick or somewhere else


3) Finally none of it is my business but I just have to do olofofo for my fans. Dont say I told you ooo. You know I love you all...

Popular posts from this blog

Shock as Adeboye set to return as the general overseer

First Ever Oduduwa university award show